Your Workout Should Begin 25 Minutes BEFORE You Go to the Gym!
The evidence – both clinical and from real people – is clear: What you do in the 10 to 30 minutes before you start your workout can make all the difference in the effectiveness of your workout.
But while many people take something before a workout, many are not certain what to take, or when, or even how easy it is to do.
Should you take a single supplement? Or do you need a combination of different capsules and powders? And how much does your body really need to perform at peak efficiency?
Let’s take some of the mystery out of this vital part of your workout.
I know you read the ingredients of everything you take, but here are the key things you need to see on the labels.
You Want More Energy to Work Out, and Faster Recovery from Every Workout
When you have more energy during a workout, you work out longer and harder.
This energy boost is due to one key ingredient: caffeine. A pre-workout supplement containing caffeine helps you feel energized and ready to take on the world and your workout.
Look for a combination of caffeine extracts, as each helps your body in different ways.
Make sure you see a “Caffeine Matrix” like this…
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Through specific laboratory processes, which include filtering out the water and other chemical components, the caffeine from these plants will form caffeine anhydrous. This dehydration process means caffeine anhydrous is more concentrated and, therefore, more potent than regular caffeine.
The positives of caffeine anhydrous include:
- Provides a more standard dose in comparison with brewed drinks
- It is more convenient for you to access in a supplement
- It improves your athletic performance
- Dicaffeine Malate – Like other forms of caffeine, Dicaffeine Malate can increase focus, energy, and metabolism while decreasing perceived fatigue. However, Dicaffeine Malate offers a unique advantage in that the malic acid calms the digestive distress commonly caused by natural caffeine and caffeine anhydrous. 
- Caffeine Citrate – Caffeine citrate raises caffeine blood levels faster than other caffeine sources. Whereas caffeine blood levels peak 60 to 120 minutes post-ingestion of caffeine anhydrous, caffeine blood levels peak as quickly as 30 minutes post-ingestion of caffeine-citrate.  
- Theobromine Extract – Research suggests Theobromine may help protect the heart in several ways. It naturally lowers blood pressure. This decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
There’s also some evidence Theobromine may reduce “bad” cholesterol and improve “good” cholesterol.
- Green Tea Leaf – Green tea has been shown to boost the metabolic rate and increase fat burning in the short term
Read the label and find these “Performance Enhancers”
- L-Citruline Malate – This may promote healthy blood vessels and lower blood pressure. For weight training, there are many studies on Citruline Malate. It may reduce fatigue and improve performance in the gym.
- L-Arginine – In the body, the amino acid Arginine changes into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter that helps blood vessels relax and also improves circulation. Arginine may help improve blood flow in the arteries of the heart.
- Beta Alanine – This ingredient may help your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise and lessen overall fatigue.
- Taurine – Taurine promotes cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance, hearing function, and immune modulation. Its benefits are so broad and extensive that scientists describe Taurine as “a wonder molecule.”
- L-Tyrosine – L- Tyrosine is a nootropic supplement that enhances your brain, mood, and stress response. It is a precursor for three important neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline.
Make sure the supplement you take includes an “Amplification Matrix”
- L-Theanine – Enjoy better mental focus. It also improves sleep, improves relaxation, Increases cognitive performance, Increases weight loss, boosts the immune system, and reduces blood pressure
- Olive Leaf Extract – Olive Leaf Extract improves heart health, lowers blood pressure, helps relieve the symptoms of type 2 diabetes, and supports weight management.
- Cinnamon Extract – Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful anti-diabetic effect.
- Black Pepper Extract – In addition to its benefits for weight management, Black Pepper Extract (as known as piperine) may help to increase the absorption of other nutrients in the body. It makes certain all the other helpful ingredients can be most effective.
You Can Recover Faster with These Supplements
Even though you take them before a workout, pre-workout supplements help you recover afterwards.
Almost every gym-goer knows that working out until failure is the best way to get gains quickly. However, it’s also the best way to ensure that you’re sore for what feels like the rest of your life.
Supplement ingredients like caffeine reduce muscle soreness and increase your glucose and insulin levels after your workout, helping you feel better faster.
Is MUTANT Madness Your Pre-Workout Answer?
To take all those vital ingredients separately would be impossible. Hunting for bottles, reading dozens of labels… who has the time for that?
If you are serious about your workout, then you need to check out MUTANT Madness. Mixed with a glass of water 10 to 30 minutes before you hit the gym, MUTANT Madness delivers the perfect combination of ingredients to help you work harder, work longer, and recover faster.
You can discover more for yourself when you click on this link and add MUTANT Madness to your pre-workout routine.
(1) Caffeine and Coffee: Their Influence on Metabolic Rate and Substrate Utilization in Normal Weight and Obese Individuals. – PubMed – NCBI.” National Center for Biotechnology Information. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Sept. 2015.
(2) “Caffeine Citrate for the Treatment of Apnea of Prematurity.” Medscape. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Sept. 2015.
(3) “Koffazon N FASS Allmänhet.” N.p., Web. 17 Sept. 2015